Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jumbo Jasper Jubilee & Violet Leopards

Jumbo Jasper Jubilee: wonderfully weighty 
 I've been getting positive feedback on my simpler designs lately, so these two pairs are a throwback to my earlier, simple days.

The colors in the jumbo jasper pair are mostly green and tan, with some highlights of pink or gray. A tiny tourmaline bead tops off the jasper stack and a tiny sterling silver bead adds a little sparkle.

The violet colored tiger jasper discs are a dark wine color with lighter violet swirls that resemble a leopard print. Rawr.

*** UPDATE *** Both pairs have been snapped up by a coworker! Contact me if you're hugely disappointed-- I have similar materials and could make new pairs.
Violet Leopards, made with tiger jasper discs

No comments:

Post a Comment